7 Best Practices for Creating a Successful Export Strategy
1. Identify your target markets.
2. Find out about your competitors’ export strategies.
3. Plan a sales and marketing strategy tailored to your target markets.
4. Identify the resources needed to support an export marketing strategy, including financial and human resources, business infrastructure and technology tools.
5. Develop a pricing strategy that is realistic and relevant to your target market.
6. Establish long-term relationships with customers by developing complete export solution packages that meet the needs of target markets.
7. Implement a continuous quality improvement process to ensure that export products and services are of the highest quality.
Compila il form qui a fianco e sarai in contatto con il nostro servizio clienti