Five points to consider when exporting
a product or service abroad
The following five points represent some of the most important considerations to keep in mind when undertaking an export business:
- Knowledge of the target market: it is important to know the characteristics of the market to which you intend to export, such as demand, competitors and local regulations.
- Choice of distribution channels: It is important to decide how to distribute the products or services, for example through importers, agents or local distributors.
- Intellectual Property Protection: It is important to protect your ideas, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property before exporting to a new market.
- Contracts and payment terms: It is important to define payment terms and enter into appropriate sales or license agreements with business partners abroad.
- Export Insurance: It is important to consider purchasing insurance to cover the risk of loss due to factors such as goods breaking in transit or customers failing to pay.
Compila il form qui a fianco e sarai in contatto con il nostro servizio clienti