+39 3518848471 info@strategycapp.com

Three main stages of conscious demand


The Research Phase


In this phase it is essential that a company interested in strategically using the internet in communication activities develops a suitable promotion of its offers aimed at selecting targets and acquiring contacts in an optimized context to obtain highly qualified and relevant visits. .

It is therefore a presence on search engines with highly relevant targeted messages that make it possible to give adequate answers to the expressed expression of interest on the part of users: the user is looking for and it is advisable to be found.

This form of presence represents a pure pull marketing strategy that provides that the starting point are the demands and needs of consumers, who pull companies to them through precise indications of conscious demand.


The information phase


Considering that on average a user spends only 5% of his time online on search engine pages, it is evident how it can be strategically appropriate to be present with relevant messages throughout the remaining 95% of the web. (source Google)

The need is to show all information relating to an offer through text ads, interactive graphics and videos that promote products or services highly correlated to the needs expressed directly or indirectly by conscious demand.

The user is inquiring and should be aware of the existence of a relevant product or service.

This form of presence represents a sort of push marketing strategy that takes the form of a set of proactive marketing activities aimed at “pushing” its products and services towards the consumer.

The push strategy should be addressed to the actors of the distribution channel but, given the diffusion of the internet and its maturity in terms of contents and functions, this channel often reduces to a contact between company and consumer and the website therefore becomes a intermediary.


The consultation and comparison phase


It is absolutely important at this stage that the image and reputation of a company on the web are excellent, as well as the efficiency and competence that the company itself is able to transfer to its customers or prospect customers, who become their real testimonials in fact.

The potential of social media marketing (or marketing between customers) derives from the possibility of exploiting interactions with the user who is not a mere spectator, but an integral and real engine of the publication and communication process of the product or service. offered: this process has led to a type of communication that has become lateral and / or circular and no longer from top to bottom.

A research on the influence of social networks on purchasing decisions shows how 78% of those who surf the internet make a purchase by being heavily influenced by posts relating to brands / products / services on online social contexts, attributing relevance in terms not indifferent consultation and comparison before completing a potential purchase (source Google).

The growth in the use of mobile devices makes it necessary to have responsive websites, that is, suitable for use via smartphone.

When the user is looking for confirmations in their circles of friends or acquaintances, it is advisable to detect the quality of a product or the competence of a service so as not to retrace his steps.

These are social marketing activities, i.e. the use of marketing strategies aimed at influencing a target group to voluntarily accept, modify or abandon a behavior in order to obtain an advantage for individuals or society in the as a whole.








Pin It on Pinterest

Share This